Financing Your Next Commercial Real Estate Purchase
Real estate purchases aren’t all the same. Some investors are building companies, others are improving their assets or even going into real estate development as a business venture. No matter what your goals are for your next real estate purchase, you know you need financing that fits your investment goals. One size fits all financing doesn’t have the flexibility to work with projects that don’t fit the mold, so when you’re really looking into a unique opportunity, you need a lender like Nanaki Capital who understands unique financing.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Programs
With our range of financial products, you can easily find a way to finance any commercial property from $100,000 to $100 million or more.
- Traditional Commercial Real Estate Loans: Fixed rate, amortizing products with 10- or 20-year terms are always popular with companies that have the capital for a solid down payment.
- CMBS Loans: Like traditional loans in many ways, these products save you some money on interest over traditional loans by including a few prepayment restrictions.
- SBA Loans: Small companies will find guaranteed loans with preferential terms and low interest rates from the Small Business Administration accessible when buying facilities for their operations.
- FHA and HUD Loans: Special financing programs built especially for those who are working with federal housing programs.
- Mezzanine and Equity Sponsorship: Sometimes, a project is too large for financing alone, which is where equity sponsorships and hybrid mezzanine structures come in handy.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term financing designed to help you improve or resell a property when you have an opportunity right in front of you.
- Construction Loans: Multi-stage loans that use the equity you build into your developments to unlock financing for the next phase of your projects.
- International Financing: When you need access to investors and funds with deep pockets for global property development, we can connect you to the individuals who work in those markets.
For more information or to start an application, contact us today.